[mythtv-users] How to reply

Anthony Vito anthony.vito at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 15:45:13 EDT 2004

On 9 Sep 2004 19:11:48 -0000, Fred <fred at blackhole.riot.eu.org> wrote:
> What is the procedure that allows one to reply
> to a specific message in the mythtv-users mailing list?
> It must be so obvious that I just can't see what it is.
> Thanks.

You sign up for the mailing list ... users ..

You don't sign up for the "batched daily digest" ( if you have log in
and turn it off ). Then.. using you favorite mailing program you use
the reply feature to reply to a message of interest. There are a lot
of messages, so you probably want to set up a filter to send them all
to a folder. ... or if you have Gmail, set up a filter to assign a
label and skip the inbox.

Anthony Vito
anthony.vito at gmail.com