[mythtv-users] Re: SOLICITATION: Record/Transcode Parameters Wanted

Gavin Hurlbut gjhurlbu+mythtv-users at beirdo.ca
Thu Sep 9 15:26:40 EDT 2004

Isaac Richards <ijr at po.cwru.edu> wrote:
> There've been a number of relatively trivial bugs posted (and fixed).  Before
> I had the bugzilla setup, people were _insisting_ that if the project had a
> bugzilla, then they could go through the list of bugs to find something to
> work on.  Never happened.

Somehow, I'm not surprised.  However, give it time.  After all, there was no
mention of it on the web page until a few days ago. :)

And there are some of us that will likely be helping as time goes on.  Right
now, I'm aiming my coding brain at something that's not on the official radar,
but many users have asked about.  If I can get it to work, we may sometime in
the future have direct AVI exporting...  Don't hold your breath though, there
are many technical issues to work through, and it may prove to be impossible
in the end.

That and the endless fielding of interesting (and some not so interesting)
questions on IRC (#mythtv-users)...  That keeps me busy enough.

Ciao
Gavin