[mythtv-users] nuvexport and exporting to VCD/VCD w 48kHz

Gavin Hurlbut gjhurlbu+mythtv-users at beirdo.ca
Thu Sep 9 15:05:01 EDT 2004

I thought I'd just drop a note to let any nuvexport users know that there's
a small bug in the "export to VCD" and "export to VCD with 48kHz audio" parts.
I have submitted a patch to fix my typo (I had () instead of {} due to a nasty
font in putty), but as nuvexport is in a state of flux right now, it might be
a while before it's committed.

So, if you try to use these exporters and get nasty crashes, please hunt me
down on IRC (irc.freenode.net #mythtv-users).  My nick there is Beirdo, and I'm
usually around.  Or email me for a patch file.

The fix is dead simple (need to edit 2 lines in each of two files), so don't be
discouraged.

Sorry about that.
Gavin