[mythtv-users] Avermedia and Roslyn

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 17:29:24 EDT 2004

I know this has probably been brought up a hundred times... yes it's
the "alternate PVR card" topic.  My main question is about the
Blackbird reference design (Conexant)... both the subject cards, the
AverMedia m150 and the Haupauge PVR-Roslyn, use this chipset.  I am
curious about IVTV support for it.  I saw somewhere the "c88" drivers
work...or something to that effect.

Does anyone have any experience with either of these cards?  They are
both much cheaper than other PVR cards (Roslyn is going for about $90
and the m150 for about $75).