[mythtv-users] schedule programs before they show in listings

Harondel J. Sibble help at pdscc.com
Tue Sep 7 15:44:37 EDT 2004

On 7 Sep 2004 at 11:33, DanM wrote:

> I believe I saw a feature committed in the last day or so that talked
> about a search based show recorder like the tivo "wishlist" feature.

DOH!!!! That's right, now that you mention it, I remember reading about that
the 0.16 changelog. Although from the description (and the fact that I don't
have access to a tivo), I am not quite sure they are the same thing.  Can
someone who has both a mythtv box and a tivo confirm?
--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting