[mythtv-users] PVR-250 MCE hardware reliability?

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 10:21:50 EDT 2004

I was going to say, you're the first person to mention this, yet myth
is swamped with people who use PVR-x50's.
If you don't know what you're doing, find a friend who knows household
wiring and things... sounds like you're not grounded right (like Mike
said below)... the equivalent of having a slow leak in your tires...
eventually it'll cause problems 8)
If you can't do much about it personally, you should be able to find
coaxial surge protectors... hook one up and see if that helps, as the
surge protector *MAY* filter out the excess voltage...