[mythtv-users] Fedora Myth(TV)ology turns 2

Cory Papenfuss papenfuss at juneau.me.vt.edu
Tue Sep 7 07:58:42 EDT 2004

 	Thanks a bunch.  Of course the reason why you were compelled to do the
update yesterday night is because I did my rebuild (based on FC2) yesterday
during the day... just before the updates would have been useful... :)

 	Looks great.  I don't think I'll wait for FC3 to roll out the new box,
but from the looks of it I will wait for 0.16.

-Cory

* Cory Papenfuss							*
* Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University 			*