[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au and mythfilldatabase

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 09:29:05 EDT 2004

I managed to get tv_grab_au running OK last night.  Couple of things I
did wrong are:

- Didn't have it defined in my $PATH
- Didn't have all of the Perl libs (if I remember rightly)

It is also important to note that tv_grab_au requires input from the
command line even when invoked from Myth.  Alt + Tab to the command
line to select your region and input type.

I now have the programs available in the program search page, but
whenever I try and move around in the EPG, I get a "Segmentation
Error"

Dave

PS - I am a linux newby (3 days) so if this info was useless please explain.