[mythtv-users] PVR-250

Dave Bush hockeystatman at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 22:29:43 EDT 2004

I got a learning remote, and one of the IR keyboards from NewEgg that
someone on the list recommended. (search the list archives for NewEgg
and it should come up quickly)

The learning remote just sits there with the one that came with my
PVR-350, and we use the IR keyboard/mouse combo for everything. It's
as much that I'm too lazy to make LIRC work with 2.6 as it is that the
IR keyboard does it all. Pretty cheap too - something like $17 +
shipping.

- Dave
--
Dave Bush <hockeystatman at gmail.com>

There are two seasons in my world - Hockey and Construction