[mythtv-users] Comment on setting screens for developers

Brad mythtv at braddolman.com
Sun Sep 5 19:24:13 EDT 2004

I just wanted to pass on a comment about the setting screens for any
interested developers out there.

I'm using MythTV on a standard TV with composite input and its
virtually impossible to tell if the checkboxes for various settings
are selected or not. I know that if I had a 43" DLP Television with a
DVI connection, I wouldn't have this problem, but I don't
(unfortunately). Anyway, I was just hoping that someone out there
might take pity on us poor soles with mere-mortal-calibre displays
and make the size and boldness of the checkboxes/checkmarks bigger.
;-)

Thanks in advance to whomever has the skills and willingness to do so!
Brad