[mythtv-users] lirc and mythtv

Verteiler verteiler at juro.at
Sat Sep 4 22:20:06 EDT 2004

Ok, I have double checked all the settings but haven't found the problem
yet. When checking whether lircd ist running using "service lircd
status" everything looks fine (tells me that lircd is running ...).
I have mythtv backend and frontend running on one machine and when I do
an "irw" and check whether it is receiving any keypressed events this
works as well:

00000000000017e5 01 OK hauppaugegrey

But Mythtv does not seem to get the information.

Any more suggestions?

-- Verteiler