[mythtv-users] Re: How to rip audio from a nuv file??

Dave Bush hockeystatman at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 10:44:38 EDT 2004

On Fri, 3 Sep 2004 22:23:51 -0400, Dave Bush <hockeystatman at gmail.com> wrote:
> Okay - my wife is watching an Elton John thingy from PBS that MythTV
> grabbed, and suddenly I get asked "I know you can convert these things
> into different formats. How about just the audio portion to mp3?"
> Blank stare back at her...
> "I don't know - I'll ask the list."
> So... I'm asking... I'm sure it can be done, but how?

Okay - I think I'm on the trail, but not quite there. I went to
convert something with nuvexport, and one of the options is MP3 but
it's disabled.

Does anyone know if that means I'm missing a dependency or if it's
just not implemented? Any help in getting it going would be

- Dave
Dave Bush <hockeystatman at gmail.com>

There are two seasons in my world - Hockey and Construction