[mythtv-users] Re: OT: Gmail invites

Dave Bush hockeystatman at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 09:41:31 EDT 2004

On Sat, 4 Sep 2004 23:08:35 +1000, Hamish Moffatt <hamish at cloud.net.au> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 03, 2004 at 11:55:41PM -0400, Andrei Rjeousski wrote:
> > I find gmail to be really good for Mailing Lists, it sorta organizes
> > them as threads for easier viewing. It also automatically hides all
> > quoted text.

Heh - I read the majority of my mail in Pine after being filtered with
procmail, clamav, and spamassassin.

I'm using my gmail account for my listserv stuff for now. We'll see
how they are at filtering spam because when you are on a listserv spam
isn't a possibility - it's as sure a thing as death 'n taxes.

- Dave
--
Dave Bush <hockeystatman at gmail.com>

There are two seasons in my world - Hockey and Construction