[mythtv-users] MythWeb Broken w/ PHP5

Mario L superm1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 11:30:51 EDT 2004

I just moved up to mod_php 5.01 / php 5.01, and it seems that mythWeb
is now broken:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function session_name() in
/var/www/localhost/htdocs/mythweb/includes/init.php on line 48

I am recompiling php with session support ( apparantly PHP 5 has it
off by default ),
but even after recompilation, there are still some issues:

"Fatal error: Cannot re-assign $this in
/var/www/localhost/htdocs/mythweb/includes/programs.php on line 299"

Has anyone come up with a solution other than downgrading php versions?