[mythtv-users] re: Stutter with a P3 933Mhz! Gezzz - more STUTTER!

john roberts homepagez at lycos.com
Thu Sep 2 19:38:22 EDT 2004

Ok - here is the "Old nVidia card" :)

It's a RIVA TNT2 Model 64/Model 64 Pro

Here is how I have it defined in the X11Config file:

Section "Device"
    Identifier  "VESA Framebuffer"
    Driver      "nvidia"
    Option      "NvAGP"  "2"
    #Option      "NvAgp"  "0"
    Option      "NoLogo" "on"
    #VideoRam    4096
    VideoRam     32768
    # Insert Clocks lines here if appropriate
    VendorName  "nVidia Corporation"
    BoardName   "NV5M64 [RIVA TNT2 Model 64/Model 64 Pro]"
EndSection