[mythtv-users] deleting old *.nuv.tmp files

Travis Osterman tosterman at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 16:02:44 EDT 2004

I was archiving some recordings today and took the time to delete some
old *.nuv.tmp files from my recordings directory.  Is there any harm
to having cron run a bash script to do this for me (ie: delete
*.nuv.tmp that are > 3 days old, every morning) ?

Thanks for any insights.  As I understand it, the tmp files are from
(probably incompleted) transcodes, but I thought I would ask if there
was a downside before writing the script.