[mythtv-users] MPEG2 cutting script problems with large recordings

John Diamond lists at stalag13.net
Wed Sep 1 20:31:58 EDT 2004

james meyer wrote:

> [...]
Problem solved:  apparently I had a really old version of lvemux in
/usr/local/bin (not sure how it got there) and the RPMs fetched with apt
were installing to /usr/bin.  I removed the one in /usr/local/bin and
now the script works great!  Thanks for pointing out the large file
issues with lvemux.  That helped me track it down.

John