[mythtv-users] TV out on Radeon 7000

Ryan Steffes rbsteffes at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 20:28:29 EDT 2004

I've tried asking this a few other places without much luck and tried
searching for the answer, can anyone help?

I'm trying to make a tv front end with an ATI Radeon 7000 card. I used
the config file from

The issue I'm having is that gibberish comes up on the TV screen. It's
kinda hard to describe which is why I'm not sure how to look for a
better answer. It's like the screen has been divided into horizontal
strips and layed back down on a diagonal. The colors look sorta right,
and I can pick out some features on the screen, but there are these
diagonal blocky bars fuzzing up the screen.

Any help?