[mythtv-users] Which tables to alter to remove deadlock?

Mathias Wennberg mathias.wennberg at gavle.to
Wed Sep 1 16:52:18 EDT 2004

Hello David and thank you for your reply

So what I gather is that commflagged isn't at all responsible for my problems?
That really complicate things as I thought I had the problem nailed down
since all shows recorded before and after I applied the commercial flagging
is editable.
Does anyone has any suggestions of how to remove this editing lock then? I has
to be something in the DB since the files clearly is locked and they look
exaclty identical on the filesystem level.

Best regards
/Mathias