[mythtv-users] Which tables to alter to remove deadlock?

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Wed Sep 1 12:45:33 EDT 2004

On Wed, Sep 01, 2004 at 12:29:58PM -0400, Chris Pinkham wrote:
> > Well, forgive me, but I *did* understand what they codes *mean*. :-)
> > What I *dont* know is whether any code makes assumptions about saying
> > that commercial flagging has been done on a program which would make
> > think behave unpleasantly if in fact it has not.
>
> No.  This field isn't used by the code which allows you to skip
> commercials.  Setting this to DONE is the same as if flagging had run
> on a show and not found any commercials.

So "should I run commflagging on this show" is the only thing that
reads that column right now?  Cool.  Thanks.

Cheers,
-- jra

	"You know: I'm a fan of photosynthesis as much as the next guy,
	but if God merely wanted us to smell the flowers, he wouldn't
	have invented a 3GHz microprocessor and a 3D graphics board."
					-- Luke Girardi