[mythtv-users] Controller User Interface question

Courtland Jones courtland.jones at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 22:57:46 UTC 2004

Just personal preference. Call me old-fashioned, but I believe I
should have the "right" to the choice of a regular 104/105 (whatever)
key keyboard that is also wireless. In other words, I want the same
thing on my desk right now, just RF instead of a PS/2 connector. But
hardly any manufacturer makes any of 'em anymore.

Speaking of this, though, how do you set up MythTV to be aware of
joystick scancodes? How does one set up myth events to be triggered by
<x> coming out of /dev/js0 ? I hear it is not necessary to install
lirc for this to happen. Is there some config file I have to fill out
with the values coming from joystick button-presses?

--
-Courtland Jones
courtland.jones at gmail.com