[mythtv-users] Silverstone LC04 + MiniItx + PCI card?

Chris Brodie Chris.Brodie at macquarie.com
Sun Oct 31 21:43:38 UTC 2004

Anybody here know if this combination works? I just bought (at your
suggestion) a PVR 250. It's inbound now, I have a Silverstone LC04 on my
desk with an old atx board in it and I cannot imagine how the PCI slot
on the EPIA M10000 would reach.

Doers anyone run with an EPIA board in an LC04 that can confirm that he
PCI card really would fit where it should?

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may contain copyright material of Macquarie Bank or third parties. If you are not the intended recipient of this email you should not read, print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance on this e-mail or any attachments, and should destroy all copies of them. Macquarie Bank does not guarantee the integrity of any emails or any attached files. The views or opinions expressed are the author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Macquarie Bank.