[mythtv-users] Torrentocracy: How to install?

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Sun Oct 31 15:42:53 UTC 2004

On Sun, Oct 31, 2004 at 12:22:22AM -0700, Justin Tan wrote:
> I followed the instructions on the torrentocracy website, but it
> doesn't seem to work.  When I try to go to Torrentocracy setup inside
> the mythfrontend, it says
>
> /usr/lib/mythtv/plugins/liblibtorrentocracy.so.so cannot open shared
                          ^^^^^^
> object file: no such file or directory
> Unable to initialize plugin 'torrentocracy'
> unable to run plugin 'torrentocracy': not initialized
>
> How am I supposed to install this?  I am a total linux NEWBIE so
> please bear with me.

Someone, somewhere, was supposed to only say 'torrentocracy', and
instead they said 'libtorrentocracy'.  I don't know whom, or where, but
that's likely your problem.

Cheers,
-- jra

	"You know: I'm a fan of photosynthesis as much as the next guy,
	but if God merely wanted us to smell the flowers, he wouldn't
	have invented a 3GHz microprocessor and a 3D graphics board."
					-- Luke Girardi