[mythtv-users] backup device

Gert van der Knokke gertk at xs4all.nl
Sun Oct 31 12:05:35 UTC 2004

Jarod Wilson wrote:

>>>>>http://www.mondorescue.org/

Unfortunately, the mondo project has been terminated. After clicking on
this link a page like:

    Due to legal actions brought about by FastServers.net against one of
    our developers, Mondo as of now is terminated.

      If you want me to re-open the Mondo project, please e-mail Travis
      M. Schaffner (travis at fastservers.net)
      <mailto:travis at fastservers.net?subject=Stop%20harassing%20Ray%20Sanders>
      at /FastServers/ and tell them to leave Ray Sanders alone.

        Until /FastServers/ stops harassing this valuable contributor to
        the Mondo project, the project cannot continue. If you value
        Mondo, tell /FastServers/ to back off. The termination of this
        project is a direct consequence of their vindictiveness.

The link referring to the old-index page doesn't work either.

Gert