[mythtv-users] Re: Zap2it - hoting zap's data on another server to lessen the load?

Bill Chmura Bill at Explosivo.com
Sat Oct 30 20:39:53 UTC 2004

Instead of debating back and forth perhaps, it would be worth asking Zap2It
directly how they feel about it.   If anyone is actively pursuing building
these boxes - a good clarification from zap2it would probably be prudent.  If
you were to sell the mythboxes and the next day the zap2it got yanked you'd
probably have a few angry customers.