[mythtv-users] Hardware for Best TV-Out?

Cory Papenfuss papenfuss at juneau.me.vt.edu
Sat Oct 30 14:29:34 UTC 2004

 	If you've got component input capability from a VGA port (with an
A960 or equivalent), you wouldn't want to use the doodad we're talking
about.  It's even *more* particular (requiring strict 480i) than the
potential on component.

 	I've been labeled the "modeline master," but I need more
information to help.  :)

-Cory

* Cory Papenfuss							*
* Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University 			*