[mythtv-users] Not Recording

Elvis De La Boyo elvis_de_la_boyo at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 30 14:15:06 UTC 2004

Hello,

Long time (mythtv) user; first time 'list asker'.  Since upgrading (forced,
don't ask) from 0.14 to 0.16 I can no longer schedule recordings.  I've
seached the list archive and this wasn't addressed (i.e. not a question of
the new interface, I found it different yet obvious, I think).

Effectively I select a show (one time) or series (any time) to record, but
after exiting the scheduling screen [Save these Settings] the Message in the
top pane still says "Not Recording".  No errors are generated, I've
attempted this as users: root, mythtv and myself with the same (lack of)
results.

The mythbackend and mythfilldatabase are running as expected.

I'm really at a loss here, any suggestions would certainly be appreciated.
Thanks.
-sos