[mythtv-users] Re: Crazy VNC idea

Jack Trout witmore1 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 12:56:27 UTC 2004

or get hacking on mythtv on cygwin and run mythtv from windows. Could
we someday see mythtv packages show up in cygwin setup?

I did find files only from a project at iowa state which looked like a
cygwin version of myth which I downloaded, but they had no contained
documentation and I havent used cygwin that much to know if I am
calling an xserver and trying to call the files properly and it looks
like someone on the dev lists is the one working on it, (just found it
while searching for the links to the files)

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/dev/79009?page=last

but this could be a better option