[mythtv-users] One of my channels doesn't show up

Phill Edwards phill_edwards at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 29 15:05:52 UTC 2004

I've got to the point where I've been through mythtvsetup and myfrontend is
running. There's still lots to sort out, but the 1st problem I've got is
that while I have 5 channels in the database (in the "channel" table) I can
only up/down arrow to 4 of them (not got remote working yet). Here's my
channel table:

mysql> select chanid ,channum , freqid , sourceid , callsign , name, xmltvid
from channel;
+--------+---------+--------+----------+----------+-------+---------------------------+
| chanid | channum | freqid | sourceid | callsign | name  | xmltvid

+--------+---------+--------+----------+----------+-------+---------------------------+
|   1000 | 2       | 42     |        1 | 2        | ABC   |
free.Sydney.2.d1.com.au   |
|   1001 | 7       | 9      |        1 | 7        | Seven |
free.Sydney.7.d1.com.au   |
|   1002 | 9       | 11     |        1 | 9        | Nine  |
free.Sydney.9.d1.com.au   |
|   1003 | 10      | 12     |        1 | 10       | Ten   |
free.Sydney.10.d1.com.au  |
|   1004 | 28      | 39     |        1 | 28       | SBS   |
free.Sydney.SBS.d1.com.au |

When I use the up/down arrows to change channel it always skips channum 10.
Can anyone please tell me why that is and how I can fix it?

BTW - I entered these channels manually in mythtvsetup as I couldn't get
them in via mythfilldatabase.

TIA,
Phill