[mythtv-users] Problem with TV_grab_au 0.6

Ben de Luca bend at bedel.mine.nu
Fri Oct 29 14:36:07 UTC 2004

I talked to HWW today and they dont have permission to distribute the
data to any thing like mythtv. I asked if I could purchase data to
resell, as a subscription guide they have promised to get back in touch
with me if they do have permission.

For the stations, its an opportunity to make a little bit more cash.

I think the sites we might otherwise rip from are actively trying to
prevent it these days too.