[mythtv-users] Can MythTV record at a lower frame rate?

Steven mythmail at richardstraat.homedns.org
Fri Oct 29 09:28:29 UTC 2004

Lachlan McIntosh wrote:

> Knoppmyth has a program to do this added to the Myth install.  i can look
> it up when I get home (typing this in on my phone at the moment) he you wish.
>
> Thanks

That would be motion (see
http://www.lavrsen.dk/twiki/bin/view/Motion/WebHome)

Andrew,

Did you set up zoneminder to integrate with mythtv? I am thinking of
putting last days clips (when motion was detected on the cam) in a
folder and have the accessible trough mythvideo. Now I'm just wondering
if I should use motion or zoneminder to do this.

Steven