[mythtv-users] HDTV Recommendations

DacidBadada at netscape.net DacidBadada at netscape.net
Thu Oct 28 23:11:55 UTC 2004

Hi,
  I've seen a few posts from people asking about recommondations for HD setup and capture.  I'd like to propose a central place for people to record thier findings with various harware/cpu/etc configurations.
  In the IVTV Wiki, there's a table that serves a similar purpose for the various IVTV drivers:
http://ivtv.writeme.ch/tiki-index.php?page=UserExperiences

  I've setup a table in the Myth Wiki for HDTV results:
http://icarus.chaosengine.net/twiki/bin/view/Mythtv/HDTVUserExperiences

Hopefully this will give people (like myself) a place to find info without posting the same question 100 times.

Feel free to add/remove columns, this was just what came to mind!

Thanks
Dave

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.