[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase failure .16

Asher Schaffer FreeDenizen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 18:16:47 UTC 2004

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 13:38:43 -0400, Tim <t.tait at comcast.net> wrote:
> Any chance your disk is full? I got some wierd errors from
> mythfilldatabase when that happened to me (cause for some reason mysql
> is making*huge* log files).
>
> Tim

I checked that, nothing is full, /var/log is only %2 full, so it
definitely isn't that.  It doesn't appear to be getting that far at
all, looks like there could be a problem parsing something maybe...
I'm getting the latest CVS incase it's been fixed already.  Kinda
strange though, it worked for almost a month without any problem.  Any
ideas what else to check, anyway to get more verbose output from
mythfilldatabase?  TIA, Asher