[mythtv-users] mythweb help screen?

Christopher Holmes chris.monkey at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 18:18:50 UTC 2004

I feel like an idiot!

I just discovered that if you're on the scheduled recordings screen
and move the mouse over the MythTv: (not the logo, the text below it)
a screen pops up with a chart for the color coding of program genres.
Perhaps this should be a link called "help" or something that's a bit
more obvious.

By now I've pretty much figured out what the green/red solid/dashed
boxes around the program names mean, but is there a help file for that
as well?  If not, it should be included with the genre color map.

Thanks!
Chris