[mythtv-users] Error Writing Stringlist

Brad Fuller bradallenfuller at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 28 15:17:07 UTC 2004

Jonathan Sass wrote:

> When I leave Myth on watching tv over night, I end up with the
> following error and need to restart. I am using the latest stable myth
> release.  Is there something that I can do to prevent this?
>
> ASSERT: "i<= nodes" in /usr/lib/qt-3.3/include/qvaluelist.h" (372)
>
> Qsocketdevice:: writeblock: Invalid Socket
> DateTime: Error writing stringlist
> Remote encoder not responding

John,

Did you ever get this fixed? I just had the same problem. But, it was
just after an hour starting up mythtv (although, when I came back this
morning after running all night, I had an error, but not the same one)

my only difference is that I'm on 64bit, so my error was reported as
from /usr/lib64 not ./usr/lib...
Other than that, it is the exact same error.

brad