[mythtv-users] Sanity Check

Matthew Conway wr0ngers at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 02:37:30 UTC 2004

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 17:22:41 -0300, Paul Pick <paul.pick at gmail.com> wrote:
> I did tweak the case a little:

I need to tweak mine as well - mainly for noise, but the filters sound
like a good idea as well.

> 2. added filters to the inside of the case where it's perforated
>     on the sides, to cut down on dust

Any special filters or will standard house a/c vent filters work cut
down to size work?  How do you attach them, tape?

> 3. replaced the (noisy) rear 60mm case fan with a silent
>     version.

What did you use here?  A quiter 60mm, a 80mm with an adapter?  Which
brand fan?  I just ordered some  zalman fanmates, and if they don't do
the trick, I may have to go with a new case fan

--

Matthew Conway
w r 0 n g e r s  a t  g m a i l  d o t  c o m