[mythtv-users] Aha! Okay, this might be a stupid question.....

Courtland Jones courtland.jones at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 21:32:42 UTC 2004

(But maybe that also means a fast answer?)

*ahem*

Okay, I have been having problems getting my bt848 card to capture
something other than static. It finds no channels, all I see is static
and green.

On examining my card, I see that it has a Temic tuner...  and a 28.63
MHz crystal, more or less meaning it's a PAL tuner. Here's the stupid
question part: I can't make this card pick up NTSC cable channels, can
I? No setting or weird config for this situation? I basically just
need to get a different tuner card, right?
--
-Courtland Jones
courtland.jones at gmail.com