[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase errors

Dave Ashmore pubmail at djash.com
Wed Oct 27 20:34:07 UTC 2004

I ran mythtvsetup and got the following error:

DB Error (Inserting into dd_schedule):
Query was:
INSERT INTO dd_schedule
(programid,stationid,scheduletime,duration,repeat,stereo,subtitled,hdtv,closecaptioned,tvrating,partnumber,parttotal,endtime)
VALUES(:PROGRAMID,:STATIONID,:TIME,:DURATION,:REPEAT,:STEREO,:SUBTITLED,:HDTV,:CLOSECAPTIONED,:TVRATING,:PARTNUMBER,:PARTTOTAL,:ENDTIME);
Driver error was [2/1146]:
QMYSQL3: Unable to execute query
Database error was:
Table 'mythconverg.dd_schedule' doesn't exist

I exported a known mythconverg database and imported it thinking maybe
it did no get created right and when I run mythfilldatabase I still get
this error.
The table dd_schedule does not exit.
When I initally ran mythtvsetup the database had 36 tables the known
good database on another machine had 59.
So I exported it and imported it ino the other thinking it would fix.
Please help.

--
Regards
Dave Ashmore