[mythtv-users] External channel change bug on 0.16

Colin Bell colinb at gatewest.co.uk
Wed Oct 27 08:47:44 UTC 2004

It turns out that I'm such a monkey that I forgot to set the frequency
id to the channel number for each channel. I thought that something
like frequency would relate to a tuner and that the channel number
would be the variable used to change channels on the external changer.

Anyway it works now. thanks to all those who gave their comments.
Hopefully this will help someone else out there someday.