[mythtv-users] Mythweb returning wrong Temperature value

Andrew Palm apalm at aae.com.au
Wed Oct 27 02:14:35 UTC 2004

Hi Guys,

Short time reader, short time MythTV user as well. But I do have one
question regarding Mythweb.

I'm in Australia and have it configured for Celsius (C) as that's what we
use. If I view this via MythTV frontend the temp is returned correctly, but
if I view it via Mythweb its returned in Fahrenheit (F), which isn't that
nice. It appears it doesn't read the temperature 'value' to return the
temperature in that I set in the weather setup via Mythtv frontend.

Is this a known issue, if so is it planned to be corrected?

Thanks for your great work!

Andrew