[mythtv-users] MySQL Setup Problem [SOLVED]

Bill Chmura Bill at Explosivo.com
Tue Oct 26 15:49:46 UTC 2004

It must be something that has changed... I've built three Mythtv boxes with
Gentoo and MySql.  Sounds like something may have changed on the Gentoo MySql
end or something.   If your sure of the cause and solution i would definitely
send a patch for the docs...  especially so i don't have this problem when I
build #4 :)

--

Bill Chmura
Director of Internet Technology