[mythtv-users] Dual Tuners - Nova-T/PVR-250

McEwan, Christopher CMcEwan at QMUC.ac.uk
Tue Oct 26 15:47:27 UTC 2004

Hi folks,

My problem is I now have everything working except the EPG. I will try to
explain the problem as best I can.

ID 1Nova-T - 20+ Digital channels including the 5 channels the 250 can
recieve
ID 2 Hauppauge 250 - 5 Analouge Terrestial channels

In my channels table I entered all the channels for the Nova-T using source
ID 1 and that worked great. The 250 I added the 5 freeview channels into the
table but set the sourceID to 2.

The problem is, is that mythtv still tries to use the 250 to tune into the
digital channels. And in the EPG i can schedule 2 digital only channels with
not conflicts. Is there anyway I can tell mythtv that it cant use the pvr250
for digital without having duplicate channels show up in the EPG.

Your help is appreciated.

Chris.