[mythtv-users] MythLog : Invalid Characters in Program name

eRik Robnik erik.robnik at gaudeamus.si
Tue Oct 26 13:20:06 UTC 2004

Hello!

I'm from Slovenia and would like to translate MythTV to Slovenian language!!

Have allready translate mythfrontend, mathgallery, mythdvd and have
saved those files (i18n.pro, translate.pro, myth...si.qm and myth...si.ts)!!

But can someone tell me who should I send this files to????

Cause I would be happy to se my translation in next release

Please help