[mythtv-users] Why would my myth setup being doing this?

harry colquhoun colquhoun at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 20:19:33 UTC 2004

I've tried a few times to send this to the list without success, so
hopefully this time is the charm.

This past weekend I finally got my myth setup 90% working.  I can
watch live tv with sound, but my recordings are going horribly wrong.

I recorded a one hour show yesterday, and when I went to play it back
I got 25 minutes of pitch black screen with no sound, then a brief
millisecond glimpse of the channel I wanted, then 35 minutes of my
default channel (3 I think) with sound.  What could I have done to
cause this, and how can I fix it?

This is using FC2 with a 350.

Thanks in advance,
Harry