[mythtv-users] mythweb error

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Mon Oct 25 14:21:39 UTC 2004

> when I try to connect to  mythweb I get the following error:
> Fatal error: Failed opening required 'languages/default_language.php'
> (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in
> /var/www/html/mythweb/includes/init.php on line 57
> - any insights or suggestions as to how I fix it?

I believe that this shows that you didn't update your config file..
default_language is a constant, defined in conf.php.  If you're using
rpm (I don't know how deb does it), there should be a conf.php.rpmnew in
mythweb's config directory..  Use that one instead of your old copy
(with any changes you need to make for your particular setup).

-Chris