[mythtv-users] Instant TV recording - hotkey not working?

Josef Prusa joeprusa at volny.cz
Mon Oct 25 05:22:07 UTC 2004

Hello,

I have set up MythTV and it works quite fine. When I press "p" it stops and
then it continues with relayed playback as supposed.
But when I press "r" which should do an instant TV recording nothing happens.
Could it be that there are no shows in the program guide?
I live in the Czech republic, so there is no program listing available (or at
least I do not know of any). Manual timer recording works fine.
Also, there is a slight (1-2 sec.) delay between the TV picture and line-in
sound. Sound through /dev/dsp2 (btaudio) is OK. Is it normal?
AMD Athlon XP2200+, 256 MB RAM, MDK 10.0, Leadtek WinFast 2000XP.

Thanks Josef