[mythtv-users] The Ultimate Myth Setup

Donavan Stanley GeckoFiend at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 15:33:57 UTC 2004

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 16:00:38 +0100, Robbie Hughes <spam at dynsysgroup.com> wrote:
> I was under the impression that this would be the case -
> a touch would be a mouseclick etc...

That's correct, however as I mentioned in my previous message Myth
does not support a mouse.

> surely not a myth specific driver required...

No but support needs added to Myth for mice.  Plus to do it right it
needs support for bringing up INFO and MENU menus via taps of the
touchscreen.  I've thought about adding such support in the past, but
since I don't own a touch screen and I don't have a real use for one
beyond the "spiffy toy" factor it's hard to justify the purchase and
the development effort to support it.