[mythtv-users] Problem with TV_grab_au 0.6

Ben de Luca bend at bedel.mine.nu
Sun Oct 24 12:01:01 UTC 2004

I am pretty sure that yahoo did some thing to stop us all from grabing
from there site a few weeks ago.

I have data again from d1 but its not often upto date and it does
appear to be now lacking the more detailed data.

I have Digital so if they were thinking of doing some thing with
now/next it would be great but i dont think there is any data there.

D1 whats happening?