[mythtv-users] Re: LIRCRC Hauppauge Black

Jack Trout witmore1 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 09:13:31 UTC 2004

On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 05:51:38 -0400, Jack Trout <witmore1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a Hauppage WinTV PCI With the black hauppage remote, it has 21
> keys 7 rows of 3
> I am wondering if any one else has already configured MythTV to use
> this remote and would like to share the info
> I do know I can get info because I have ran irw and get a response

Okay well I figured it out, although I havent been able to use other
remotes on the Hauppauge WinTV PCI IR Reciever I have gotten its
native Remote with some basic functions and just for guidance here it
is,

it doesnt use every key on the remote and I will probably tweak this
later so that I can have more fuctionality
<begin .lircrc>
#Hauppauge Black Keys

#UP

begin