[mythtv-users] mythweb and scheduled recordings

Christopher Flynn flynnguy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 17:46:19 UTC 2004

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 09:12:43 -0700, Chris Petersen
<lists at forevermore.net> wrote:
> That error is listing only the 8M limit, which tells me that your apache
> isn't parsing that line.  Find the matching line in /etc/php.ini (or
> wherever gentoo puts it, if you use gentoo) and set it to 32M (that
> should be more than enough, but higher if you need it).

Thanks, that works. I'm using debian and in case anyone else has this
problem, debian puts it in /etc/php4/apache2/php.ini

I'll have to look into why it's not reading the .htaccess file
-Chris

--
You must be the change you wish to see in the world. - Gandhi